One of the most challenging things I have heard this week is from Jesse Gellatly, one of the school leaders, and a missionary in his own right. He’s a humble, seemingly chilled out guy, but he has mentioned something a couple times that I have heard, and personally – I think it’s huge! 🙂
He’s heading up a level 2 Harvest School in Micronesia later this year, which is a continuation or whatever of the school I did last year in Mozambique, for those that feel called that way. But one thing I have heard him mention, is that what they are encouraging is for people to “Go, and then to stay”. (Ie head out onto the Mission field, and then to stay long term.) It puts the whole, this Christian walk is going to cost you everything, in the most exciting, fulfilling journey that could ever possibly exist, into a new light! 🙂
It’s been an amazing journey thus far, and I have appreciated the opportunity, to come and connect with the staff before the students begin to arrive next week. Has been a great time to ‘shift gears’ and spend some quality time in His presence as well which has, of course, been a joy in itself! 🙂
Thanks again for being willing to take an interest, pray, etc over the next 7 months! Love you all heaps.
– God bringing a breakthrough in getting a passport, visa, etc after my passport went awol on the way back from the Mozambican Embassy in London! 🙂
– The sense of community amongst the staff is legit!! Really enjoying the opportunity to get to know each other, and go deep, before school starts, and things get wild in the Holy Ghost!! 😉
– Loving spending some quality time with Jesus.
– That God would continue to arrest my thought life.
– That I would operate out of overflow! 🙂
– That the students would just be wrecked forever for Jesus!! 🙂
Much Love Love Love,
Dubai Int’l Airport
Driver & Me in Tanzania
Ahh… Medical Hut in Pemba! 🙂